CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/06/16

Summer Lovin'

     Had me a blaa-aast!!! LOL (love that movie!)
     I do love summer! Why? Let me count the ways!!!

1) Catch up on movies - Blockbuster is our new best friend!
2) Watch some tv series - We are in the middle of the first season of Dexter!
3) Be outside until after 9 p.m. - If the mosquitoes cooperate, which we don't have them bad at our house, thank goodness!!
4) Sleep in - enough said
5) Stay up late! - TOO LATE, LOL, I always get a bit of summer insomnia.
6) Play dates - We get to make all sorts of fun play times with our friends ;)
7) Summer food - Bring on the BBQ, yeah for Farmers Market!! I love to cook, but I especially love to during summer with all the fresh food!
8) Obliterate my "Books I WANNA Read" list - I actually checked out 20 books from our school library. I started one book on Sunday, almost done!
9) Fun in the sun- Swimming, horseback riding, jumping on the trampoline, picnicking, hiking, bbqing, all of it!!!
10) Freedom - I can do whatever...whenever.

No comments: