CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/06/21

Father's Day

      I am a Daddy's girl, AND PROUD OF IT!!
      I only wish my Daddy lived a little closer!! We had a great coversation today, though :)
      I know we will see him soon enough, if not this summer then definitely in November!
      I am also proud of the father who Ricky is :) He makes me want to be the best mom ever!
      One of his many Father's Day gifts were purchased this year at Sue's Antiques and Treasures on Elmway.
      Let me tell you...THAT PLACE IS AMAZING! It's far bigger than I ever expected! I love antiques, especially old farm stuff.
      I saw so many things that remind me of my Grandpa Stinson. I miss him so much.
      Well, this bowl was especially chosen because Ricky LOVES vanilla ice cream, so now he has his own special bowl. And, ya know...they don't make bowls like they used to!! I wish they had an entire set :)

Dad's Ice Cream...just in case someone else might eat it!

No comments: