CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/06/14

I AM SO PROUD OF HER!!!!

     I am so proud of her!!!!
     My good friend Missy graduated this past Saturday from WVC! So, now she is officially half-way towards her goal of becoming an elementary school teacher.
     I have forever told her she should be a teacher! She is amazing with kids, especially the little ones ;)
      I also remember when she was first talking about going, and all of her fears, especially of returning to school when she had been out for so long.
     I am just so proud of her for holding on to her dreams, and making them a reality!!
     I know how hard it is for a busy mom, wife, and woman who works full-time to go back to school!!
     I have known many women who have been too afraid to try, and others who have started but not finished, so I have MAJOR respect for my good friend Missy for accomplishing this first part of her journey!!


     We had a good time at the BBQ, and you can see some of our pics HERE!

No comments: