CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/06/04

Here Comes Graduation!

     It’s that time of the year again…graduation! I can’t believe that it has already been two years since Cody graduated!!! It seems, at times, like only yesterday.
     Now, my youngest son will be a senior! Class of 2010!! OH DEAR, I don’t know if I am ready for that!! This time next year, I will be a mess. Graduations are so bittersweet.
     You are so proud of the kids and excited for what is to come, where they will go, who they will be. But, you are sad to see them leave, to not be around on a daily basis anymore, to have so much change so quickly. You will miss them so much.
     I will greatly miss some of our seniors this year. As a teacher, you grow close to these kids, and you watch them become adults right in front of your eyes.
     Sometimes it's hard to say good-bye, even if that's a good thing!!

No comments: