CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/06/16

Father's Day is coming!

     I can't believe that June is already half over! Geez!
      I am excited for this upcoming Sunday...Father's Day. I have lots of fun things planned for Ricky :)
      As well, I can't wait to wish my own Daddy HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I even more wish I could visit him in Vegas! That's coming soon enough.
      Well, in my quest for the perfect ideas and gifts, I have come across some things I wanted to share!
     Anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE CUPCAKES!!!
     I love these little lawnmower cupcakes! TOO CUTE! Although we have a riding mower, so it's not exact! You can go to this link to find out how to make them.



I found these super cute hamburger cupcakes, but I really loved all the ideas at this link. If nothing else, this place INSPIRES ya!


I also really liked these super cute hamburger and fries cupcakes! You can go to this link for directions to make these, too!



Some other fun cupcakes ideas:
No pictures, but good directions.

A fun blog!


HAPPY BAKING!!!

No comments: