CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/06/19

Random Ramblings

     Another reason why I love summer? I get to make my man his lunch every day. I am so proud of how hard he works, and I just love that I can be a little sunshine in his day :)
     I try to make some creative lunch, sometimes using leftovers, but I like to surprise him!
     Today I made a sandwich my daddy used to make when I was little...hotdog sandwich!
     I cut the hot dogs in half lengthwise, and then grilled them and put them on the bread.

     So, completely switching channels...I live on a small farm as most of you already know. How do I know that I live on a small farm? Is it the plethora of animals? The poop that is everywhere? NOPE...today I was reminded in an entirely different way.
     I went to move the load of wash into the dryer, and I noticed something awry. SIGH.
     It seems that a couple of cubes of alfalfa were washed. Trust me when I say this makes a mess! LOL
     And, to add insult to injury...guess who left them in her pocket??? LOL! That's right, me!
     Yes, I check EVERYONE'S pockets all the time...not sure how I missed mine. Oh well, made me chuckle!

     Speaking of laughing, last night Rick and I watched a show we had on DVR - It was a Man vs. Wild episode, but with Will Ferrell along for the experience. OH MY GAWSH, did we laugh ourselves silly last night!!!
     I love the show anyhow, and I like Will, so it was a perfect match.

     Well, I have lots more to blog, but I am going to go exercise :) The recumbent bike is calling my name! LOL

No comments: