CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/06/16

One of my favorite things to do...


Today I finished my three care packages and sent them off. I love creating these boxes for Cody, one of his fellow soldiers (who doesn't get any mail), and also a son of my best friend who is deployed in the Navy (somewhere entirely different than Cody).

I always include random crazy stuff, and tons of food and drinks. I also like to include movies, newspapers, magazines, special letters, and all sorts of goodies!

I send enough extra stuff that it's always shared with the other guys!

I love heading into the post office to send the packages! And, it's so cool because they have flat rate boxes, and they allow people to mail the large one for the small box price, if you are sending it to someone in the military!

I am so proud of those boys, and I just love to send them a little something from home :)

No comments: