CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/06/05

A sUpEr DaY!!

     Today was a fun day! It was kind of hectic at school with the kids a bit on the wild side, excited for tomorrow being the official last day of school (but, only a third of a day with kiddos).
     I couldn't believe how many school supplies were tossed in the garbage as the lockers were receiving the final clean out. All I could see was the image of money being tossed into the cans. Perfectly good binders, pencils, pens, dividers, paper, etc. Why?
     And, I know from personal experience how much those supplies can be at the beginning of the year!
     We grabbed a couple of cute binders; we were on the hunt for animal binders, and our favorite was the one with little puppies on it. We love to recycle!!!!
     Today we also had the best lunch! We were celebrating the end of school, and did so with a yummy lunch out.
     I can't believe this year is over. I can't believe it! I am looking forward to a summer filled with meeting some goals and RELAXING!!

No comments: