CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/06/29

Finished!

     I finished the Outlander book (850 pages), and it rocked! What a love story!!! What adventure (time travel) and history and the characters are amazing and the setting, well, I LOVE SCOTLAND! I am going to buy the second book tomorrow!!!
     I was actually sad when the book ended, but I know that there are five more books to read, which means that the story of Claire and Jamie has over 4000 pages left, so I wasn't SUPER sad when it ended.
     Since I didn't have book two, I started Janet Evanonvich's Plum Lucky, which is a book in between her normal yearly books. I finished it today because it's a shortie! I want to grab her latest, Fearless Fourteen.
     I am so glad that this summer I have been reading tons! I already have a big stack of books to take up with me camping!!

No comments: