CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/06/23

ABC book!

One of my to do list items includes catching up on my scrapbooks. I am looking forward to doing that this summer!

I have also started another project...like I REALLY need one, but I couldn't help myself. Back in the day, one summer the boys and I made ABC books about our summer fun. So, it's the return of an ABC book for the summer.

This time though we are just doing a family one, rather than mini-books for each person. I am excited, as we already have several letters figured out, and need to start our book!

I am considering trying digital scrapbook software for this project. I will definitely keep you posted, and post some of our pages.

Letters so far? S = Silverwood, D = Demo Derby, M = motorcycle, H = Horseback riding lessons, L = library, C = camping, and we have many more either figured out already or in the works!

No comments: