CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/09/09

Recap

     Now that I consider summer officially over, I decided to reflect upon the summer of 2008. The first thing I looked at was my list that I blogged about in July.
      So, here's a recap:

1) Work on my novel! - I did think about the novel. I did talk about it. I did plan some other things out, but I didn't actually write about it.

2) Finish another book in the Outlander series! (Plus, I am reading three other books right now, a total of four!) I just finished the second book in the series!

3) Catch up on scrapbooking (OK, not "catch up" but I would like to get at least 10 pages done. I can do this with #8)! OH my goodness, I didn't do this at all. SIGH. I was just invited to a scrapbooking weekend, and I might do that. The last time I did, I scrapped 30 pages!!!

4) Find a horse and saddle! As you know, I did buy a horse, actually two! I have a saddle, but I am looking for new tack.

5) Workout! (And, lose weight) I didn't not workout as much as I wanted, but I did lose weight!

6) Empty out my storage (Only one truck load left, and I am going to haul it up to my mother-in-law's house, since everything is in tubs. I can't believe I have lived up here now for four years; that's a lot of money to storage! Rick and I have been together now for 4 1/2 years!!)
SIGH...so, I actually put more in the storage unit. It's totally full right now with the move and all.

7) Plan a girls night! (I have incredible friends, and many of them don't even know each other!!! I need to get all these women together!) I am going to make this happen! Now that all my girlfriends are home and back in town. We are in the process of planning a Saturday night! I think we might go to an event at the winery just down the road from my place.

8) Watch at least 5 movies on my to watch list (told you I love lists). Did this!!!

9) Work on my yard (weeds to be pulled and grass to be seeded). Well, I don't have my yard anymore, so I don't need to worry about this one. I did pull the weeds and work on the yard for the summer, and it did look better when I moved!

10) Go to Chelan for the day, at least once. Woo hoo! Did this, too!

     So, why do we write lists? To see what we don't accomplish or what we do? LOL

No comments: