CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/09/18

When you miss something, you know that it has value in your heart!

     Tonight was the first night that I have not been on my horse! We have been so good about riding every night, and I would've tonight, but we didn't get home until late, since we went to visit a friend first before coming home and getting dinner going!
      SO...I realize that I am having withdrawals from not riding, and that's a good thing! I truly LOVE my horse sooooo much, and he is amazing!
      Sometimes it takes not seeing someone (In my case, my horse rather than a person. But, I did see and talk to him and love on him, though.) or not doing something to TRULY realize how much you it means to you. You know the old adage, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

1 comment:

Kendal said...

You make me miss riding :(