CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/09/21

Random, I know

     So, yeah, last night was pretty random. First, I realized something that I have always wondered and then I discovered something new.
     OK, have you ever noticed the "Feel Lucky" button on Google? Do you know what it's all about?
     I decided to check it out last night, and even though I expected to see a SORRY, YOU ARE NOT AN INSTANT WINNER or a WINNER! sort of message, instead I did find out that it's a practical button.
     Yup, if I were to enter Chihuahua into the Google Search, and then instead of hitting enter, hit the Feeling Lucky button, it would load the first page that would've been on the search results. Cool, huh?
     Then as I was eating the most delicious steak ever (Ricky is the Supreme BBQ King - next to my dad, of course), I was shaking the A-1 steak sauce bottle, and guess what I noticed?
     On the side label, opposite from the nutritional value side, it says,
"SHAKE WELL If there's only one drop left, a more extreme form of shaking may be required. Like dancing. Or jumping jacks. You can do it. Yeah, it's that important."
     Too funny! Unexpected, but delightful, sort of like the A-1 sauce taste itself.
     It reminded me of those funny sayings on the Vitamin Waters or the Smart Water!
     Cool, cool! I like random.

No comments: