CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/09/09

It's been awhile!

     I have been updating via Twitter, but I have not blogged here in such a long time. Yikes!
     Well, today it is eight weeks until the election. I am excited to see how it all turns out, and I hope that it won't be ugly in the coming weeks, but rather we can look seriously at some issues, especially our economy!
     What else is new? Well, I have decided that I really like the month of September. This is a new realization :)
     I love the fair (I already knew that!). I love Fall. I love football. I love long weekends (fair and Labor Day). I love squeezing in all those last things even though the temperature is dropping, like camping, going for a ride over the North Cascades, road trips, etc.
     I also love that school starts! I love all the fresh and eager faces, all the dusting of the mind's cobwebs, the returning to a routine.
     And, for me when school starts, that's officially when cheer is in full swing. This is my second year as the cheer coach, and I love it! It really does meld to things together that I enjoy: cheer and football!
     So, it's official, September is one of my favorite months!

No comments: