CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/12/31

Tag...YOU'RE it!

I've been tagged! Thanks, Michelle!

ABC Tag
A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Besides Rick and my kids? Kathy from Oaktown, and Marti from L-Town.
C- Cake or Pie: I totally agree with Michelle: CHEESECAKE all the way!
D- Day of choice: Friday during the fall - Love football. Any day during summer (vacation), and Sunday during the school year.
E- Essentials: Family, friends, my horse, and coffee!
F- Favorite color: purple
G-Gummy bears or worms- I pick out the cherry ones of both, but really don't like any of the other ones.
H- Hometown- This is always an interesting question...I was born in Spokane (Dad was in the Air Force at Fairchild), but then I went to 13 schools K-12, SO...I don't really feel like I have a hometown. I would say as an adult besides Omak, it would definitely be Leavenworth.
I- Indulgences: Reality tv (yuck, I know), mochas, myspace, pedicures.
J- January or July- July all the way! I love my summers!!
L-life would be incomplete without: My family and friends (ditto, Michelle)!
M- Married date: Well, I was married for 11 years, and then said I would NEVER get married again...That looks like it will change this next summer ;)
N- Number of siblings: 1 sister, 1 brother (both younger)
O- Oranges or Apples- Apples, and you know what? It ticks me off that during the winter we have such yucky apples in our stores when we live in the Apple Capital of the world!!! I do love clementines and Christmas oranges, too.
P- Phobias or fears- My absolute biggest fear is something bad happening to anyone I love, but especially my kids. I am scared about Cody deploying.
Q- Quotes: "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." (Semisonic)
R- Reason to smile- Being a mama to my kids and my students ;) Our menagerie of animals make me smile all the time.
S- Season: I am totally a summer baby!!
T- Tag three- Jill, Amy, Carmen (You can fill this out on myspace!)
U- Unknown fact about me: I always wanted to be a semi-truck driver!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I am a carnivore, indeed!
W- Worst habit: Taking on too much and not making time for myself.
X- X-ray or ultrasound: probably ultrasound, I have had way more of those.
Z- Favorite animal at the Zoo- We had a blast at the San Diego Zoo last year, and I absolutely loved the baby meerkats.

No comments: