CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/01/10

To MYSPACE or not?

     OK, so the title is a LITTLE misleading, in that I do MYSPACE, and I have for a long time.
     But, one of my VERY good friends decided to leave Myspace for an exclusive relationship with Facebook (her words).
     I had, in fact, created a Facebook profile in 2007, but had not kept it up. So, in order to keep in touch with my friend, which we did lots of talking on Myspace, I was forced to revisit Facebook.
     Now, that I am up and going on Facebook, I am glad. I have reconnected with LOTS of friends from high school!! More than I have on Myspace.
     It's kind of a pain to create a new profile there, especially when my one on Myspace is really update. I wish there was just a quick button that would transfer everything from my Myspace to Facebook. That would be nifty.
     Some observations about Facebook...It definitely seems like an older group of users in general, whereas Myspace seems a little younger.
     But, I do like some of the options for design and whatnot on Myspace that Facebook doesn't have.
     For now, I feel like Facebook is a little less creative.
     I guess I will be like a person who lives bi-coastal...two homes, one on Myspace and the other Facebook, for now.
     Everyone swears that I will eventually move permanently over to Facebook, and I am starting to see why.

No comments: