CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/12/30

Gas!

     So, on Sunday when we took Cody down to Wenatchee, we went to purchase gas at Safeway, and I had accumulated quite the discount. We saved $1.30 per gallon, so in the end, we paid $0.51 a gallon!! I had only wished that we would have an emptier tank!! LOL!
     Did you know that the Chelan Safeway now has gas? That's cool, too.
     I like that we don't have a gas station at our Safeway, because it allows you to really save up those discounts!
     The only problem is that they do now have some restrictions now which include that you have to spend or lose those discounts. I think the timeline is every three months.
     Anyhoot, I don't mind considering that I paid a little over $3 for 6 gallons!!!!!!!!

No comments: