CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/12/06

On my mind

     I've been wondering how long gas prices will stay low, and also just how low will they go?
     Not that I am complaining by any means, as it's nice to have some extra money in the pocket during this time of year especially.
     I do think that people are skeptical about when the price will spike up, and I don't really think we are going to see any upsurge in people buying SUVs by any means.
     I believe that we have realized that we need to be more efficient regardless of the fluctuating price.
     I was just talking to a person who carpools from Tonasket to Okanogan with several other people, and there is no chance of them stopping just because gas is cheaper now. Even though it was the $4+ gas that drove them to beginnning the carpool in the first place.
     What do you think? How low will it go? And, how long until we return to $4 a gallon?

No comments: