CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/12/30

Snow, snow, snow (and, a little more?)

We have some snow. We will get some more. BUT, it seems like the snow is mostly skirting around us, especially as compared with Spokane! As of last night, Spokane had received 63 inches of snow, and most of that just in the month of December, CRAZY!

That reminds me of the big winter in Leavenworth, when we had snow up to the eaves of our house! Of course, I know it won't be that bad here, but I love the snow.

The other night we sat in the hot tub, and I just loved how everything looked around us, all covered in snow. It's so pristine. I think that's what I like the most.

Today I am on my way up to the storage unit to dig out my cross-country stuff. I can't wait!!

No comments: