CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/12/17

Some realizations and perspective, I suppose

     Life has been busy, sometimes hectic, maybe even a bit chaotic, but it's altogether been a good year.
     We have a lot going on right now, and I look forward to sharing that all with you soon! We have to wait for the dust settle, but in the next couple of months we expect some HUGE changes in our lives!!
     I do hope to blog more next week when I am off for Christmas vacation, as I have lots on the list to tell ya!!
     The most exciting news is that Cody will be here Friday evening!! It feels like forever since I hugged him (Labor Day was the last time), and I know it's going to be a really long time after he leaves us since he will be going out on deployment.
     I can't wait to have my family together!!

No comments: