CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/04/29

I love, love, love LISTS!

With summer not so far off...I have been thinking of what I would like to do this summer :) So, I figured first I would write up my Classics READING LISTS for this summer!

Classics I will read this summer with my 8th grade, gonna be 9th grade girls (I have read them all except P & P)
Gone with the Wind
Pride and Prejudice
Fahrenheit 451
Catcher in the Rye


Classics to read this summer (that I haven’t read yet):
Johnny Tremaine – Esther Forbes
The Scarlett Letter – Nathaniel Hawthorne
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland – Lewis Carrol
Fallen Angels – Walter Dean Meyers
The Hound of the Baskervilles- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Slaughterhouse-Five – Kurt Vonnegut
Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
Ethan Frome – Edith Wharton
Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
The Sound and the Fury – William Faulkner

Things to do this summer:
Learn to French braid – use the Bratz doll, you tube and hairdresser
Read 10 classics
Read 10 books for fun (some young adult and some for me)
Visit two friends I haven’t seen in awhile – Abigail in Portland, Laura on west side
Camp in our trailer
Camp while on a motorcycle trip
Go to the Combine Derby in Lind
Travel – Vegas! And, maybe Yellowstone
Hike at least 5 times – Mt. Rainier
Write - I would like to write for my blog, for a couple of magazines, and maybe work on my novel!
Concerts - Go to at least two :) Already have tickets for two shows, but they are surprises, so I can't post them yet!

No comments: