CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/05/01

May will be...

FULL and satisyfing!!

     May brings flowers, right? I did leave flowers on somebody’s porch today. Actually two somebodys…one I know, and the other totally random!

     May also brings our family lots of other exciting things! Ready for the list? I KNOW...list girl! Maybe I should change my blog name to List Girl :)

3 birthdays – my son, my step-daughter, my man – and, we are of the mind of ALL out celebrations! Birthdays are BIG with us…it’s the one day that you celebrate and are thankful for that person being alive and in your life!

Mother’s Day – of course, and we have a handful of mamas we celebrate!

2 plays – This year I am going to 7 Brides 4 7 Brothers (taking my MIL as one of her Mama Day presents), and then I am headed to Spokane to see Wicked!!!! I have wanted to see this show for so long!!!! I can’t wait :D

Motorcycle endorsement class – an entire weekend! But, then I will be officially endorsed! That’s one of my bucket list items: to buy myself a motorcycle (check), to earn my permit (check), and to take the class and become endorsed (soon to be a check!)

Relay for Life – I do this every year, and every year it seems I have more people I am honoring :( I wish it wasn’t that way! All the more reason to keep on with it!

     We still have our normal routine of softball (three times a week) and Brownies (twice a month), and of course school (which we are gearing up for our MSP testing, oh boy!). And, I have cheer fundraising and also union stuff happening, since it’s a negotiating year.

     Hopefully we will have some camping and horseback riding squeezed into the month! Most probably on Memorial weekend, if the weather cooperates. I can’t wait to use our new trailer!!

     And, I still have ME time! I have massage every other week, though I am considering gearing those up to weekly! I want to start up Zumba classes in May! And, I am thinking about tanning (I KNOW>>>> bad, but I am headed to Vegas mid-June, and I don’t wanna fry!).
But, most of all…May brings HAPPINESS!

1 comment:

Inspector Clouseau said...

Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.