CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/04/29

Buckle UP!

     Just because you can’t keep up…that’s not my problem! I am of the mind that I grab life by it’s monkey bars and swing through it,enjoying every second I can.

     And, believe it or not, some of my moments are actually mellow! I do schedule downtime, whether that’s my bi-weekly massages or our vacays. I love it when we have a PJ day or just veg out.

     By design I choose to fill some of my free time with activities that I love to do, whether that be sports, or my horse, or motorbike or whatever. I like to be active, which if you check out BUSY it usually refers to someone who is active!

     I know that the DASH between my years on this planet will be FULL of activities and incredible life experiences. I know that my evergrowing bucket list will be conquered!! So, does that make me busy, sure.

     But, I would rather be busy than be a lump who misses out on everything, who learns nothing new, who doesn’t live.

     Ultimately, of course, it’s about balance. I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND that I am out of whack sometimes. Sometimes by choice, sometimes by circumstance.

     In the end, it all levels out, and makes for an exhilirating ride, one well worth it!


Some perfect quotes for the occasion:
“We come into this world head first and go out feet first; in between, it is all a matter of balance.” Paul Boesel

“A bee is never as busy as it seems; it's just that it can't buzz any slower.”
Kin Hubbard

“To acquire balance means to achieve that happy medium between the minimum and the maximum that represents your optimum. The minimum is the least you can get by with. The maximum is the most you're capable of. The optimum is the amount or degree of anything that is most favorable toward the ends you desire.” Nibo Qubein
“Get busy living, or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving." Albert Einstein
“They can because they think they can.” Virgil
“I am always busy, which is perhaps the chief reason why I am always well.”
Elizabeth Cady Stanton

“Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away.” Barbara de Angelis

“A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life.” William Arthur Ward

No comments: