CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/04/14

My kinda flick!

     Last night Rick, Jordie and I watched Dan In Real Life starring Steve Carell.
     Of course, so far I have loved everything he has been in, and this movie was no exception!
     The boys even liked the movie, and I would say it was definitely more on the side of chick flick, and with these boys, chick flicks are a hard sale!
     What I loved about the movie is the balance of comedy and drama, and it had the exact right amount of quirky moments and characters.
     A must rent! I am also excited because Juno comes out tomorrow. I wanted to see it in the theater, and I just didn't make it. I know I can relate to this movie, so I look forward to watching it this upcoming weekend.

No comments: