CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2012/02/15

V-Day thanks and the day after!

TODAY- WEDNESDAY
I feel most thankful for the changes I have made in my life. I have done some momentous things lately.
1) Taking care of me!
2) Choosing to DELETE someone from my life, who is filled with venomously consuming HATRED. Talk about liberty!!! (see #1)
3) Observing behavior in others that I don't want in myself, and have been working hard to not have, and so seeing it in others truly highlights WHY I don't want it in my life at all and why I want to keep working on keeping it at bay!! (see #1)
4) Trying new things :)


SO--for Valentine's Day, I felt lots of reasons to be thankful :)))

I wore a tutu to school!
My step-daughter was so proud of her creative Valentines--she chose them off of Pinterest, and all I did was buy the supplies and supervise!
We had a family V-Day dinner! It was scrumptious and just awesome! Then we played some Wii--all of us :)
AND, I am really proud of Ricky for thinking about what I would want...things related to being healthy and NOT chocolate or flowers (which I don't want on V-Day!!) or a stuffed animal, but instead two packages of expensive workout socks (he knows I hesitate to buy them), and a TURBO blender! I have a great smoothie maker, that makes individual smoothies, but I wanted a blender like they have at the gym :)

No comments: