CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2012/02/26

Thanks!

I recently have read TWO articles about people who are more positive and the direct corelation to their weight loss efforts! It does make sense :)

I am thankful! I am thankful that I have found it easy to find thanks for the great things in my life.

Saturday
We had our third annual Healthy Heart Event, and it was WELL attended! And, we had TONS of fun :)) And, an added benefit was that I rocked the calorie burn, and am feeling the sore muscles BIG time today!! It's such an honor to be a part of something so positive :))))

Sunday
That I made a really good decision today! I was irritated with a few things that TRULY are out of my control, and not anything I can change. However, I could easily have made a bad decision like eating something, anything I could find in the house. BUT instead, I went right to the gym, and I ended up having one of THE best runs I have ever had!!! I guess that anger can fuel into something REALLY positive that benefits me in the long run :) And, I really felt better after my run, so I am thankful for making a positive choice and for feeling what can happen when I choose to take of myself!!

No comments: