CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2012/02/08

Full of thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday
I am so thankful for working with AWESOME kiddos!! I had one of THE best crews ever to run concessions at the b-ball game :) YEAH!! We made some money, had some fun, and it was just a good evening--though tiring--overall!

Wednesday
OH MY GAWSH! I am so thankful that I didn't get sick!! HOLY CATS! There was a crazy gastro infection that 19 different cheer squads came down with from the State Cheer event at Everett Comcast Arena. I FEEL SO LUCKY that we didn't get whatever it is. I had to fill out a survey and talk to the Department of Health and WIAA. CRAZY!!! SO GLAD, SO GLAD, SO GLAD!!! Appreciative that we are all healthy. Apparently some girls even had to go to the hospital!!! UGH. PHEW!!!

No comments: