CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2012/02/05

Been busy, but still thankful!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WED -We went to see Styx in Wenatchee. I was a little suspect, if they would be that good or not, but HOLY smokes, they rocked the house :)))) And, I didn't know the opening band, who happened to be a local one--Linus and Lucy. THEY WERE AWESOME!

Thurs- LOTS of things for which I am thankful today!! GONNA have to write a list for this day:
1) My step-daughter ROCKED her report card :) SO proud of her and that she can see how our hard work pays off, especially the extra credit!
2) I got my hair done finally! I had to change appointments twice, so it was VERY overdue, and I am thankful to have the gray gone...makes me feel like a new woman :)
3) I bought my tickets to Vegas, which I am headed down there at Spring Break. I am so excited :))) I am thankful to have the week off, and to be able to spend it with my family :)
4) My step-daughter made the paper (again)!!! She ran a lemonade stand with one of her little buddies this summer. They donated the money to the local hospital. SO sweet :)

Fri -I went to a friend's funeral. I really cared deeply for Marge, and I was thankful that she was in my life!!! She is one of the VERY first people I met when I moved here! What an incredibly STRONG and exceptional woman, so inspiring.

Sat-SOOOOO thankful for a trip out of town to Everett and Seattle! I had such a blast :) We went to STATE cheer--watching one of our girls perform as an All-American!! And, some AMAZING schools which inspired us to compete as a team next year!!! We went to the Seattle Center, and let me tell ya the SPACE needle was GORGEOUS :) And, we hit up Pike Place Market,the gum wall, and even down to the waterfront. SOOOOO many laughs, and such a fun girl time!! It was nice to escape, and the weather was LOVELY :) I am thankful for the getaway.

Sun
Today was an awesome drive home from the other side of the mountains, and then off to our best friends to watch the Super Bowl, like we do EVERY year. Good times, lots of fun with a group of our VERY good friends! I am thankful for that time!

THERE ya have it! SO much in my life that makes me thankful.

No comments: