CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/05/21

Sorry I have been quiet.

     So, this past few weeks have felt like a year. I do feel physically and emotionally exhausted.
     The hardest part was losing one of our students. I have only ever been to three funerals (just don't do them), and those were two of my students, and one fellow teacher.
     I haven't felt much like talking or writing. Been feeling kinda empty.
     Such a loss to lose a young person. Jose certainly inspires us all. He will be so missed.
     Then when you couple the heartbreak with just doing too much, let me tell ya, I AM WORN OUT!!!
     Things look busy this next week, too, so right now I am looking most forward to the first week of June, as that seems to mellow out a bit (YEAH RIGHT).
     Before we know it, school will be out, and life will SLOW down!!
     For now, hanging in there, and I am feeling like I am returning back to me.

No comments: