CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/05/08

Celtic Woman here we COME!!!

     So for Christmas last year, we bought G-Ma Pat (Rick's mom) the DVD of Celtic Woman. Then on the back, there were tickets to the concert that is happening tonight in Spokane!!!!!      I am so excited to go! I love Celtic Woman, and I love my mother-in-law!      She is so much more than a mother-in-law! First off, she is the BEST grandma ever!!! She loves our kids so much!! All of them...bio or not! As a matter of fact, you would never know that my kids are not her bio-grandsons!      Patti is a mother to me. My mom is far away, and we are not super close, so often Patti falls into that role in my life, and I VERY much appreciate and LOVE her for that!!      We are staying at the Davenport, and I am SOOOOO excited about that, too :) It is for sure my most favorite place to stay!!

No comments: