CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/02/16

Going for a ride!

     Last Saturday I got to go for a ride!! I was so excited to try out my new saddle (Rick gave it to me for Christmas).
     We had such a good time, and I love my saddle by the way! I am such a girl because I love how all of my stuff matches :)
     We rode for about an hour, and it was super sunny and mild as far as temperature goes. It was so nice, and it made me so wistful for spring.
     I also am eager for our adventures this summer, as we will be doing a lot of horse camping.
     I may also try out barrel racing, as I have had several of my friends offer to teach me. We will see...
     One thing for sure, I LOVE my horse. I am so glad he is healthy again. That whole experience with Pigeon's Disease was scary and worrisome.
     Now that Smokin' Joe feels better, he definitely is more fun to ride. He's got a walk that is incredibly fast, which is almost double-time from when he wasn't feeling so swell.
     I still can't believe I lived so long without a horse in my life. I will not be without one now ever again!

No comments: