CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/10/26

Cinderella's Cowboy Hat


     Something about my Grandpa always made me feel like a princess. He was such an amazing man, who I dearly miss.
     My recent visit to Seattle meant seeing my little sister, who brought me some special gifts.
     The most important one to me...my Grandpa's dancing hat. He was a true cowboy from his Stetson hat to his worn cowboy boots.
     Well, it turns out that his dancing hat didn't fit anyone else in the family, and, of course, no one expected it to fit me, but when I tried it on...it was a PERFECT fit! And, trust me that's something with all that hair I have, right?
     I just cried when it fit me! It makes me want to write a children's book about the story, and I just might.
     I miss you Grandpa. I miss dancing on your feet, when I was a little girl. I now wear your dancing hat proudly.

No comments: