CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/11/03

Vote!

     This is THE election. Did you vote? Will you complain about who becomes the leader of our nation, and yet your voice is silent?
     I was shocked and naive to find out that tricks happen to try and keep people from voting, and that it is historical in nature. As in tricks have happened for as long as we have been voting.
     For real, people have sent emails and flyers out saying things like that this election has such a gi-normous turnout that the Republicans are voting on Tuesday and the Democrats on Wednesday. Or how about, if you have an outstanding parking ticket and you show up to vote, you will be arrested.
     Wow! I am shocked at these tactics, but why am I? Maybe I am more surprised at the fact that people would actually believe any of these to be true.
     I am excited for tomorrow! My vote went out in the mail weeks ago ;)

No comments: