CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/10/06

Guten Tag!

     I had the best visit to L-Town this past weekend!!!!! We went to see Jordie play some football (in the pouring down rain). We stayed with my good friend, and I cherish visits with her.
     We did the whole tourist thing because our youngest hadn't been there before. You have never seen something so cute as watching a 6-year-old's eyes in the Wood Shop!!!! We also hit up some of my favorite places: Candle Connection, Taffy Shop, Clock Shop, etc.
     We got there super early since it was Oktoberfest! But, that strategy worked because we had NO crowds or lines!
     I was also fortunate enough to know all the people who own those stores, so I even was given a locals' discount! I guess since my heart is there, I still count as a local!
     We had such a great visit, that I am going to make plans for all of us to return, and I want to bring my mother-in-law there, too.
     Now, I can't just decide if we should go in November of January.
     I am headed back for a quick trip this next week to watch Jordie play again, but this will be a solo trip.
     I love living here, especially at our place, our little farm, but I love and miss my Leavenworth, and my river!

No comments: