CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/10/07

Bareback all the way, especially in October!

     Tonight we went for a ride, and because we wanted to hurry before darkness took over, we decided to go bareback.
     I am happy to say that even when Joe thought MAYBE he didn't want to go, I was able to get him to go where he was supposed to, and all while I was bareback.
     I thought that I needed the saddle, but really I didn't, and a GREAT reason to ride bareback is to stay warm!
     I couldn't believe how much warmer I was (it's getting cold, cold, cold)!!
     So, two good reasons for me to go bareback tonight, one being to keep warm, and then I also once again built up my confidence, woo hoo!

1 comment:

Kendal said...

Great job! I remember those accomplishments and how great they made me feel. Sounds like you have sure improved by leaps and bounds.