CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/05/22

MAYbe

     Well, if you read my MAY WILL BE post, you know that it's been nutso!!!
     The past two weeks were especially crazy, but they have been FUN and AMAZING!
     I especially loved going to two musicals! Our local community theater performed 7Brides 4 7Brothers, and I have such special connections to that show. Besides just loving the music and story, and having several people involved who I care about, it was the first musical that I ever directed, back in Cashmere. And, my leads of my show, fell in love during the show, and got married with a 7Brides 4 7Brothers theme! Cool, huh?!


     Then we journeyed over to Spokane. First, I LOVE Spokane. I was born there. I have MANY special memories of that place, especially Riverfront Park!
     Anyhoot, we saw Wicked, which was PHENOMENALLY! I read the book, but HOLY SMOKES...the musical gave me goosebumps!!! One of the best I have ever watched!!!!
     I love that I can give this opportunity to my students and other people in life. I love sharing these kinds of experiences!
     My MIL told me that she was so glad that I was in the family because since I have been I have introduced her to many new experiences and things she would've never done before.
     These past few weeks also felt like BIRTHDAY BONANZA!! We had so much happening in the birthday realm, lots of surprises and get togethers, and treats, my goodness! I had three VERY special people in my life (1 hubby and 2 kiddos) in one week, ZOIKS!
     May is almost over! Probably feels like a whirlwind because it was! LOL!
     I am looking forward to mellow time. We are planning on a camping trip next weekend with friends and family, that will be restful and recharging, and a wonderful way to finish out May :)
     BRING on June!!!

No comments: