CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/05/22

Relay 4 Life


     Geez, I've been relaying now for...I am not even sure how long! I will have to figure out when my first year was.
     Our Relay was started by Shawn Townsend and Marty Staggs, who are both fighting cancer right now! I admire their strength and courage!!! They are both such good men, surrounded by such good families. We love them all!
     While the lights are still on and day is with us, I walk laps for those FIGHTING cancer right now!!!
     I also walk laps of appreciation for those who are in remission and I hope for them to stay there!
     I walk laps of appreciation for the health of my loved ones, friends, and myself!
     This year by far was the most emotional for me. Once the lights go out and the luminaries are on, I always walk a lap in memory of specific people who have lost their cancer battles.
     This year, it was more laps :(
     YOU ARE MISSED:
                    Carol Downey
                    Parker Brown
                    Missy's Daddy
                    Jeanelle and Jolene's Mama
                    Jonnie and Justin's Daddy, and Janet's Husband
                    Jose DONUT Rodriguez

MY HOPE IS THAT ONE DAY WE WILL CURE ALL CANCER...

No comments: