CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/04/28

I am a TWIT :)

     I am seeing more and more people who are now aware of Twitter. I just looked back to figure out when I started, and it was over a year ago...that makes me feel like I am ahead of the techonology wave! Shoot, I am already in on the beach and tanning, (eyeroll).
     Anyhow, my first Tweet was January 7, 2008. You can check out my Twitter profile by clicking on the link here on my blog.
     You could follow me, too :)
     So, there is a whole Twitter language! A person who tweets on twitter is called a twit! LOL
     This makes me laugh because I remember my dad always telling me or my brother to stop being a twit, and it wasn't a good thing. It was in the realm of tweedle dee and tweedle dum! LOL
     Anyhow, you should definitely check Twitter out! I love it. It's like a mini-blog.

No comments: