CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/01/11

Winner!!!

     SO, funny thing happened on the way to the forum. Well, actually we were leaving Rawson's right before Christmas and feeling disappointed because we couldn't find cowboy riding chaps that we wanted to get Rick for Christmas.
      As we get into the car and start to drive away, we hear an advertisement on the radio for some competition called Guess What's in the Box, and it was listing participating businesses that included Detro's.
      AHHHH, HA! So, we drove right out to Detro's (forgot they were there), and we found exactly what we were looking for. So, I told the owner about hearing the ad on the radio, just because I thought it would be nice for him to know that the radio ad we heard brought us directly to the store!! He did appreciate it :)
      So, I entered my name into the box.
      Fast forward to after Christmas. Well, Rick needed a different size for his chaps, and so we had to go back out to Detro's.
      While out there, I entered both Rick and me into the box again.
      Fast forward to last week. Rick comes home on Wednesday freaking out because he won tickets to the Wrangler Professional Bullriding competition in Spokane next weekend. BUT, what was funny is that he had NO idea how he won!! I had to remind him that I entered us at Detro's, LOL!!
      He ended up with four tickets, and so we are going this next Friday, and we are taking Rick's oldest son and friend!!! It's gonna be fun.
      YUP, we are winners!!! Woo hoo!!

No comments: