CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/01/10

Gross, I know, and other personal tidbits, SIGH

     I have an ear zit. A zit in the ear. I have had it for a week, and it is TERRIBLE. It's so painful, and next to impossible to get to, and today, my entire ear is hurting and I am even experiencing some hearing issues.
     I feel like my ear is plugged. Ya know, when you have to yawn to make it pop, but yawning doesn't do anything.
     I think I have had one of these before (a long time ago), but not this bad.
     And, I am sitting here thinking...why does a 37-year-old have to deal with this???
     Since we are on strange health topics, I have also have an eye twitch in my left eye, that concidentally, I have also had for a week.
     At least, that I know is related to being tired.
     There you have it...WAY more than you needed to know, LOL!

1 comment:

Mystic Knight said...

OK, I'm now going to stalk...er...follow you on Twitter because you are apparently stalking...er...following me. ;)

I do like the fact that you blog, since I do as well. Unfortunately I have not made too many entries lately, but I need to get back at it. I have too much stuff wrapped up in my brain that needs to be unloaded someplace.

Oh yes, and to actually make a comment on this entry I believe I speak for everyone who reads this when I say...

Eeeeewwww