CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/11/06

The little things...

     I read a great article the other day in which a lady talked about the little things for which she was thankful.
     I do mention all the big things often, like family and friends, our pets, and my career, and...you get the gist, I'm sure.
     SO, the little things list, an abbreviated version.
1. a cup of coffee in one of my favorite mugs
2. flannel pj bottoms
3. time to read
4. sitting with a cup of a coffee (in one of my favorite mugs), while wearing flannel pj bottoms and reading a book that I don't want to put down (all while the pellet stove is cranked up and everything is toasty)
5. good hair days
6. when I get a real letter or card in the mail
7. a cuddly blanket
8. rain puddles (they make me feel like a kid)
9. Scooby Doo socks (wearing those right now)
10. the drawings on our fridge

     What simple things make you thankful?

No comments: