CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/11/03

I love Halloween!

     We had such a blast for Halloween! It was the end of a LONG week, seeing as how it was Homecoming at our school, too.
     We did the whole trick-or-treaing, and our little one scored the candy, holy! She was an adorable rodeo princess, and EVERYWHERE we went people would give her a handful of candy, instead of just one!
     Then we headed up to our best friends' house to hang out! Good times. I love the Lockwoods. They are such good people.
     This was a good Halloween. Jordie was home, too! School was nutso; we had a Freaky Friday, where we had a reverse day. We went from periods 7-1 instead of 1-7. I was pretty out of sorts, LOL!
     Having a Freaky Friday reminded me of the movie, the older version. I remember when my mom took my brother and me to see it at the drive-in. It was one of my favorite movies.
     So, good times for Halloween this year!

No comments: