CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/07/08

A scrapper's dream :)


     I stumbled upon this really cool site. I think I found it from a link from someone I follow on Twitter :)
     It's totally free, and it will take your pic and make them into collages for you. You can do shapes, letters (change the font to any kind you want), and even custom shapes or letters!
     It's so easy and so quick! You can choose an entire folder of pics, drag it over, make a collage, save it as a JPG, all in less than two minutes!!! VERY COOL!
     I am including two examples here (and one over on our private blog). I used the heart shape, and then the letter "h" since the pics are all from our horse rides!
     I just uploaded the pics to Walmart, so I can see what they look like printed out!!
     The site is www.shapecollage.com. Enjoy!!!!



You can see a really cool one I made of our family on our private blog! Just click right here!!

No comments: