CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/07/07

Bad blogger, I KNOW.

     Oh, My Blog, how I have missed thee...
     You would think with all this extra time on my hands that I would be all caught up blogging, but alas, I am not. OH WELL.
     It's not that I don't have tons to talk about because really I do. I have actually been keeping a list of things to blog about, so I wouldn't forget.
     I have just been having so much fun with the fam and friends, that by the time I have some sitting on the couch time to blog, well, I would rather watch a little tv or read and then go to bed! LOL
     I know, it's a rough life to play so hard that you don't have time to blog! LOL
     The funny thing...I have had a couple of people actually give me grief about not keeping my blogs up to date this summer. Now, I find this amusing, considering they both had started blogs, and have not updated for MONTHS. Geez. Give me a break, right?! LOL. Love you guys!!
     So, I will be blogging more soon.

No comments: