CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2012/03/11

Thanks!!

Thursday- I am thankful for surprises. I can't tell the surprise right now, I will share it in a couple of weeks, but BOY OH BOY...I LOVE SURPRISES!!!!

Friday- Fridays that our little one comes home are SO MUCH FUN! We had Papa Murphy's, played around and just enjoyed each other!

Saturday- Thankful for good times with friends :) We went to the Oyster and Prime Rib Feed at the Elks, which I am starting to feel like a regular at the Elks, since we have been going to all of their feeds lately!! It was good food, but even better, I love being there with our good friends! I love how we all get along, which I think is unique :)

Sunday - Today we headed up to Oroville for a special Girl Scout celebration of 100 years! It was fun, and I love that my co-leader and I get along so well :) We drove up together, and we planned out what we are going to do for World Thinking Day which is this next Wednesday!!

No comments: