CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2012/03/19

Lots for which to be tHaNkFuL :)

Wednesday - World Thinking Day was fun, and I was proud of our troop. I am VERY thankful for having such a great co-leader. I didn't feel too swell, so it was nice that I had another adult to help and take the lead!

Thursday - I had my hair appointment, and I love the color and having my eyebrows waxed :) I just feel like a new woman every time I leave my hair stylist!

Friday - We had a fun day! I dressed in GREEN and was quite the shamrock loving lady!! We had a yummy green read and feed. AND, I was REALLY excited and thankful for the 35--yes THIRTY-FIVE--kids who came to the Fall Cheer intro meeting!!!

Saturday - Thankful that I went to the doctor! And, she gave me heavy duty antibiotics (2000mg a day!), so hopefully I will kick the sinus infection AND bronchitis before my trip to Vegas!!

Sunday - Going for my first motorcycle ride of 2012! It was so lovely :) I freaking ADORE driving my motorcycle!!!

Monday - My massage today :)

No comments: