CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/08/27

So, here was the first assignment (notice how many words the title is)

     Today we did a little spin on the six-word memoir, and rather than write our life stories in a short little sentence, we wrote six-word summer stories!
     Some of them were fantastic! Here are some of my favorites.
     Why is summer always too short?
     I like to golf and fish.
     I am glad to be back.
     First love, first car, I'm sixteen.
     I missed my friends; divorce sucks.
     Belief: Everything changes for a reason.
     Half of my to do list.
     Horse, family, move: all equal happiness.

     The last three are mine. What's yours??

2 comments:

Kendal said...

Love, Wedding, Alaskan Honeymoon, New Home.

tRiShA said...

I love the fun we had the other morning when I shared Shawn's with you!!! Talk about great minds (loves) think alike!!!!