CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/08/18

I can believe its (not as in the possessive form of its, but I am officially making it a plural, as in more than one it!)

     I can't believe Madonna is 50. It kinda creeps me out because I grew up with her. I remember exactly where I was (Spokane), what I was doing(babysitting my little brother, sister, and nephew), and when (1984, and I was 13) when I first saw her video for "Lucky Star." Then I became a maniac Madonna wannabe! LOL. I wish I could find pics of that time in my life. How did my mother ever survive?!!
     And, now she is 50?? I realize she was older for her debut (in her late twenties), but geez where does time go exactly?
     I can't believe my baby will be 16 tomorrow. Um, I don't remember giving permission for that to happen! I'm actually not too worried about the driving bit, because he has had his permit since February, and he is a good driver. I felt WAY less stressed this time around than I did when Cody started driving!
     I can't believe summer is almost over! I go back to school for my first teacher day on Monday. Wow! That was fast. Good, but fast! I am always excited for school to start, and I only wish it started more like college, later in September because usually our weather is much nicer in September than it is when we get out in June.
     I can't believe Cody will be home one week from this Friday!!! I AM SOOO STOKED ABOUT THIS. Yup, giddy girl, that's me!!
     I can't believe that Bernie Mac died. I am really sad about this, because I loved his humor, as crass as it could be. We just watched him in a movie last night, and I was sad :( He was so young!
     I can't believe I am having another yard sale. WHAT was I thinking? Enough said about that.
     I can't believe it's not butter. I really do like that spray stuff! LOL
     I can't believe cheerleading is starting up! I am very eager for the SUPER season we are going to have this year!
     I can't believe next year is my 20 year reunion!! I have two to attend, because I moved three days before my senior year started. I was just looking at my friend's pics of her 20 year this month, and I was dying because there were people that I have not seen since twenty years ago! Crazy!
     I can't believe I just wrote a blog about the things I can't believe. Later!

1 comment:

Kendal said...

LOL... well your things you can't believe post did make me smile :0)