CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/08/03

double date nights

     This is a rarity! We went to the movies two nights in a row!
     Probably this doesn't happen more because of the expense, but also, we don't usually have two consecutive nights free!
     First up on Friday we watched Dark Knight(so much word play on this title). I think this was the best Batman movie yet!
     I am not a huge fan of Christian Bale as Batman, but Heath Ledger rocked the Joker! He was totally creepy, and it's not because he is no longer alive.
     I loved the action, and there were some great lines in the movie, too. Although pretty predictable, I loved the introduction of Two Face!
     I was glad that our friend told us we should see it in the theater! It was worth it, and I was surprised at how many people filled up the place even after it had been out for a bit.
     Saturday night brought us to tears! Rick, Jordie, and I went to see Step-Brothers. I laughed so hard that my face and stomach hurt!
     Please note: It's definitely a rated-R movie!!!! TOTALLY inappropriate language and sexual situations.
     Even so, the concept behind this movie is HYSTERICAL. I love it! Don't forget how to be a dinosaur!! Perfect theme!
     Our entertainment for the weekend rocked!

No comments: