CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2012/01/08

I owe some posts!

It has been a whirlwhind weekend, extrememly busy! I really haven't had time until today to get these posts updated, but, mind you...I am always thinking about what I am thankful for, and I notice that I find myself thinking about appreciation more and more. I guess it really is a mindset :)

Friday- 2 days ago...feels like a month ago, LOL! I was VERY thankful for a sweet little note my step-daughter left behind for me :)) She's such a doll! And, I find notes in unexpected places all the time!! It made my day!!

Saturday- Yesterday I was thankful for the incredible crew I have in my play! We have awesome supportive parents, too. We got our set constructed and painted, props gathered and organized, and costumes created! I LOVE it! It was just a very productive day, and a couple of times I stood back and watched the 25+ people and loved their energy and positivity!! We also finished 2 hours earlier than I had planned!!! Gotta love that :)


Sunday - Today I am thankful for the opportunity to sleep in! I didn't get up until 10:30, and it was heavenly :) Granted we were up until 2 a.m., which seems much harder as I get older and older, LOL!!

No comments: